Friday, August 19, 2011

What do i do with this girl?

hello everyone there... please advice me sincerely...i am an indian and 24 years old...and due to lack of female population at my work place and the environment i live in, i had decided a year ago to find a girl friend online. She proposed me and I was so happy for that. We used to have long chat all day and night and i even used to skip my office for her sometimes just to keep chatting with her. I used to pay her mobile bills and I used to call her and bear every single penny. She even used to ask me money as I had asked her to do some job or something so that she looks smart enough so that when I take her to my MOM my mom likes her and we get married. She used to ask me money as she said she was living in some small place and she had left her home to go to a city so that she could find some job and all this she was doing just for me.. wat else when ever i used to ask her picture she used to send different pictures to me, there were pictures of three different girls each time she had sent me. She told me she was sorry for doing so as she had to totally secured as she was a gal. When i felt i was like being used for her financial needs I tried to cut off from her by not receiving her calls. But very soon she would always keep calling and start crying and say that without me there is no meaning to her life and she would become a nun and all if she doesnt marry me. I accept that partly it was my lust for a gal with such a sweet voice as I never had a chance in life even to talk with a gal. You know I HAD BECOME DESPERATE. my desperation was increasing day by day because I was losing money on her bills and needs and she used to demand and emotionally torture me like hell. I decided that i will introduce her to my mom and I will leave all of this to my mom. My mom initially was happy but she is smart. She told the gal to prove that she had done her engineering which she bravely used to claim each time but her english was no better than....any ways my mom called the college which this gal used to say she had studied in and the principal told us that no such student had ever studied in that college. I was shocked and felt to kill every single gal on earth. My mom called her later and she said the principal might have got confused and she siad she was in some emergency as her brother had just met some accident and her father had just got an heart attack. I felt completely shattered. I began hating all gals whomever i used to see later. after 3 months the gal calls me again and says that she is dying without me and she love me more than anyone she has loved. she says that she will kill herself or run away from home because now I am no more with her. all is getting confusing for me. once i had decided to meet her personally but since i still doubted her i asked her to show herself on cam and she always used to say tommorow .. today the cafe is not open and i am at a small village...blah ... blah.. blah.. i know you guys may be thinking I must be a big fool... and she says she love me and will die for me and all that... Guys and of course all the gals... what should i do with her and who do you think is wrong or right as she still claims that everything she has told me is a truth... kindly guide me to "ENLIGHTMENT"

No comments:

Post a Comment