Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dirty videos of my boyfriend on his phone...?

please, no one is giving me the right answer. so i tried rephrasing this: i found them last night. i wasn't snooping, i just happened to stumble upon them. they're videos of him masturbating in the shower. i was in the other room, wishing he would touch me in a special way and he just went and pleased himself in the shower and video taped it. does that mean i should be worried about him sending it to other girls or posting it on the internet? also, don't tell me he's not replacing me with his own hand, he had with me last night for the first time in a long time and he didn't even finish. and i've made it clear that i would never say no to him. so if he has me, why is he video taping himself masturbating in the shower? can anyone tell me what is going on and/or how to handle this? as much as i hate to admit it, i have needs too. and i'm not going to go masturbate to take care of them. i'm feeling so helpless right now. what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment