Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I feel like I can't take it anymore - I want to either go away somewhere , run away to other state or QUIT?

man you are being too hard on yourself. I have been through a divorce too,got fired,lost my house, SUV,pets etc... oh and by the way I have been rejected as well from girls employers and how bunch of other crap. Believe me you are not the only one who struggles in this life.Wake up in the morning and look to the sky and thank GOD for everything... if you keep dwelling on the negative and keep comparing yourself to others you will never have a peaceful life.Think positive and look into yourself in the inside and look at your good qualities.There is someone out there who loves you and eventually you will find the right girl. God loves you remember that...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment