Saturday, August 13, 2011

I like him and he likes me but he isn't as sweet as i am to him and i feel bad about this?

Ok.... this is what you do and i ure you it will work. I WAS IN YOUR EXACT SITUATION MORE THAN ONCE!!! Believe me! lol. Ok.... when he texts you.... take no less than 5 min to text back. Only text when he texts you. Do not text him. It makes you look needy. Guys HATE needy! They also hate when you get upset with them for the things that they text you. If he has never been in a relationship, that shows you he is not too sure what to do, But everyone has a natural instinct for human love... so he knows deep down what you want or expect... but hes a guy... so dont expect much. To make a guy want you.... you have to act like you dont want them. I do not mean acting like a total ***** to him. I mean... act like you are a lady and that you have alot of things in YOUR LIFE that are more important. And if he cant cope with that... hes not worth it. Anyway.... back to subject. You need to make him run after you. Dont run after him. They feel empowered when you do that. Trust me... if im wrong or right... hit me up with an email candace.rhodes1@yahoo.com . Let me know how it goes. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment