Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is it okay for two people to make out and just do stuff (with each other if they are jsingle and jus frnds?

So i'm 17 and i havea friend whose 21. He doesn't date because he was hurt pretty bad from his previous relaltionship. but the other day he was in town and we hung out and made out in his car.. i told him idont think we should do this because I don't make out with people that I'm not dating and I believe in realtionships and he apologized andhe said he doesn't want a relationship with anyone. So then after that we met again today and we played blackjack and then we ended up kissing and touching each others private parts.. I feel like a slut for making out with someone whose just a friend. but I'm a virgin and its not like i was having with him.. and I'm single so i'm not decieving anyone and I don't do that with every guy.. but i still feel its wrong. . do you think its okay to kiss and make out if two people are just firends and are attracted towards each other but don't want to date? I would love to date him but he doesn't date so I can't

No comments:

Post a Comment