Sunday, August 14, 2011

Publicity for Childcare Negligence?

I want to get Publicity, This child care center let my 2 yr old child climb up stacked cotts as high or higher than 6 feet mabe even 8 feet. They let her climb up there several times and she feel and broke her collar bone. Then they try to lie to me and pawn her off on me hoping I wouldnt notice shes hurt. They didnt even get her medical care. Not even a incident report of it. I recorded them on audio recorder addmiting they let her get up there.(in az its a one way state for recording) I took her to the ER and they found a broken collar bone. Now there Attorneys are givin my attorneys crap. I want the Media to know about this News ABC anything. This daycare has SEVERAL other warnings from CHILDCARE licensing . SEVERAL other police reports on file for abuse and lost child. This center needs to be known about. HELPPP ANYONE how can I get publicity legally I dont want to get sued for slander or anythinglike that. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment