Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should I do I'm 23weeks pregnant?

My boyfriend is fed up of me being so insecure. I hate the way I look as i have auburn hair and pale skin. Girls these days dress like tarts, dolled up lovely, and men love them especially blonds. My boyfriend gets so annoyed and has said to me he is ****** if he stays with and ****** if he gets rid, due to maintanence fees. I have no parents, no family nearby and no friends. Just one or two. I work as a theatre nurse in keighley, but live in Leeds, so its along way to travel. People don't like me as i'm quite and reserved, and I'm very anxious. How come some girls have loads of confidence, it seems to me its all about , girls ahve to be tanned, blond and slim to pull. I just feel like the world is against me. My boyfriend has had enough of me taking it out on him and i can't go out and have a laugh like other girls as i don't have any confidence. I think its too late, don't know what I should do? Maybe adapt the baby as i'll be an unfit mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment