Friday, August 12, 2011

Does the book "The magic of making up" by tw Jackson really work?

I lost my girlfriend about 3 months ago. It was my fault because I messed it up and hurt her and left her. I came to realize about 2 seconds after I broke up with her what a huge mistake I made, but by than it was way to late, now I have basically annoyed her to the point where she has told me straight up she doesn't want me in her life. There is so much more to this story and if you want to know the story you can email me at jtrumpetdude@aol.com. But I sill love her like no other. Um I am willing to try ANYTHING to get her back, I heard about this on the Internet and I watched the videos, I want to try it but I'm weary that I might just be throwing away the money I spend to buy the book. Please can you honestly tell me if it works, what tw jacksons emailis, and wherei can buy it? Please I need to know before I get it

No comments:

Post a Comment