Friday, August 12, 2011

Would this be possible?? Opinions plz!!?

have been with this one guy for a long time, will be 2 years this month, but only a few months into the relationship, I noticed he was much different from all other guys his age (18 now, then 17. I was 14 then, 16 now). I cried whenever I even saw him smiling at me, and we cried together, after which I felt a different feeling open up in me. It felt nice and warm, and since we both had hard pasts, we were so happy when we got together. Once he played this song by sammy hagar & van halen called "dreams", which tells about how you should spread your wings and fly, and I noticed like a light surrounding him. I still miss him and I never loved anyone else like him. I would die for him, really. He gave me even more than I ever asked for. I'm a strong believer in the supernatural and all that, but is this possible? He's really my guardian angel as a human? Or my twin flame? Just weeks before we started going out, I prayed to God for a miracle because I felt unloved and alone. I wasn't desperate for a guy, I needed support and love. I believe it came true. I have fallen in love at 14, and even since then although we sometimes had fights, we were always drawn to each other again. What's happening?? Is this real?

No comments:

Post a Comment